Monday 28 July 2008

Final Project Animatic

This is the animatic I made for my final project here at college this year. I named the final animation "the knight and the dragon", cause that's exactly what it is about. This is the original storyboard I produced for the animation, and it was as asual much longer and complex in terms of the story, which would have required a much longer period of time to make it clear and effective. So I decided to cut a good few scenes at the moment of making the final animation based on this storyboard. It still gives the general idea,but it's much more simplified. But I'm planning to reuse all the panels I've eliminated from this original animatic and extend the animation in its formal lenght, which I think will make the story more interesting to watch.

No comments: