Saturday 4 April 2009

Smilies animation for Empress Stah!



This is the second half of our animation for the fabulous trapeze artist Empress Stah, we (me and my friend and colleague animator Sarah) just finished the work this friday, so I thought to post it straight away, cause I'm really happy about the result!
She wanted us to design a number of smilies and animate them, with basic emotions on them. Then show them on the screen repeated as a pattern, across it. She chose the song Video killed the radio star to play on the background, and she wanted the ending to show her face popping up with a glich effect, spinning around the screen.
We had loads of fun in making this animation, I loved designing the emoticons and animating them! Probably because I love emoticons...( =
Well, hope you all enjoy it too!

1 comment:

Empress Stah said...

It is fabulous ... one of my favourite parts of show xxx